It was just after midnight when someone started pounding on our door. At first, I thought I was dreaming. The pounding stopped and then started again - not a dream. Matt got out of bed to see who was knocking. A rather large drunk man was pounding on our door. Eventually, he went away and I fell back asleep.

Terry's alarm was set for 5:45. It felt so early! After she went in the bathroom, I got out of bed and got our things ready to go. Matt and I went downstairs to use the restroom and to have breakfast. We stopped back at the room to brush our teeth and we were on our way. There was a quick stop at McDonalds to get drinks and then we went to the DZ.

Since we left our gear in the hangar over night, we only needed to carry in our lunch supplies and drinks. Matt put his iced tea on the counter and headed over to the bathroom. I reached in my gear bag to get my ankle braces and a jumper accidentally knocked over Matt's tea. Yikes!

Tea everywhere! I grabbed a pair of Matt's socks and started cleaning it up. The other jumper got a large roll of paper towels and came back to help. No biggie - these things happen. After I got things cleaned up, I rushed over to get in line to go to the bathroom.

While I was waiting, I put on my ankle braces. I should have brought along a book because the gentleman in front of me took so much time that I didn't have time to go before I put on my full gear. UGH!!!!

The entire time we were dirt diving I was thinking about going to the bathroom. I was praying I wouldn't spring a leak. I thought my blue eyes might turn green!

Our plane captain passed our our cannulas (oxygen tubes) and we went to the plane to set them up. After we ran through the jump a couple of times, the organizer asked if we were ready to go, I didn't know what to say - I didn't want to be the only person that was holding us up. Fortunately, another person chimed in and said some of us needed to go to the bathroom. Thank goodness! I ran to the bathroom with my gear on and I was first. What a relief!!!

It was about 8:30 when we boarded the plane for our first jump.